Thursday 29 May 2014

New Zealand's most stolen cars

*Dialog of the two thieves.*

Thief 1- Hey, we have to go back to Gisborne! How are we going to get there?

Thief 2- Look at that Subaru Forester! That looks fancy, a?

Thief 1- Yeah but na, it's gonna have a mega security system.

Thief 2- Then what about that car? That Mazda Atenza!

Thief 1- Uh... It's colour is too bright. Let's just jump on that Mazda MPV.

Thief 2- Ok. We need to do it quickly so we can go back!

Thief 1- Just wait, I'm trying my best!

Thief 2- Hurry up! We have to go back there by 1'o clock!

Thief 1- Just get on here, man!

Thief 2- Whoo! This car is fancy as! 

Thief 1- You drive, I'll sleep.

Thief 2- No, You drive! I don't know how to drive!

Thief 1- What! You don't know how to drive? OMG!!!
Thief 2- Yeah, I don't know how to drive, so you drive!

Thief 1- Urgh!! Ok then just because we have to go back to Gisborne.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment