Tuesday 27 May 2014

Facts about me

Today for my blog post I am going to write some facts about me.

1. I'm a Korean.

2. I only like certain peanut butter.

3. I love winter but hat getting cold.

4. I was born in winter.

5. I've always wanted a tall nice older brother.

6. I've got a cousin that is tall and nice but unfortunately he is not my brother.

7. I got two siblings. A boy and a girl.

8. I'm never ever going to marry someone!!!!!

9. I want to go to dental university (Otago University).

10. I have been to Queenstown.

11. I live in New Zealand.

12. l really don't want to be a teacher!!

13. When I was little, I liked pink but now I like sky blue.

14. I wasn't a girly girl when I was a baby (according to my mum).

15. My favourite singer is EXO!!

16. I love cats!!!!!!!!!

17. I never seen high school musical.

18. I don't eat a avocado.

17. I want to see EXO someday in my life.

18. I'm shy when you don't know me but I'm actually loud.

19. I am good at breaking off relations.

20. I get so mad when somebody do something bad to me and I give them back x2.

No comments:

Post a Comment