Wednesday 21 May 2014

200 word story


  1. The first day of school, a love note, and a recipe with a significant mistake.

My first day of school was energetic, vibrant and vitalistic. I am going to tell you about my first day of school. So, on the first day of school I went to school, right? There was a step in the main entrance. A big step. There is always lots of people at that steps, they are always crowded in groups. It is very hard for me to get through those groups of people and also the steps are steep and I'm not that big, I'm small. Well I tried to get through those people. When I look up, sometimes I was able to see some familiar faces and on the step, there were a letter with a heart on it. I picked it up, and read it. Oh. It was a love letter. I don't know who made that love letter and who was it for, but I am keeping it under my pillow.

In the class we had to bake some cakes for our family. I was making a strawberry cake. I was keep mixing and made the cake with all my effort. I put it in the oven and waited. After all that waiting I got my cake out of the oven. But I suddenly realised that I forgot to put a strawberry in! So I had to quickly put the strawberry in the cake and gave it to my family.




















No comments:

Post a Comment