Monday 1 September 2014

Answering the questions

I have been on this planet for 4000 years. I went there for my special mission 'stalk the King.' People that I am with are my friend David and my dog Merry. During the trip, my spaceship got damaged because of all the asteroids and those space rubbish. Then we decided to walk instead of fixing the spacecraft. We walked for 700,000 miles. When I almost reached my destination, I nearly fell to sleep. We were looking everywhere for the King's palace. Suddenly, we realised something feeling uncomfortable. We turned around, and no one was there but a funny looking alien. It had a really long tail-looking legs which the creature was almost dragging not walking, huge eyes blinking at us and lots of eyelashes that David was so jealous of. All of us screamed and ran, but I didn't. I fell. I was so surprised how the alien approached to me. I was sitting down, the creature swooped on me. I somehow kicked the alien and walked away, and I saw other aliens giggling and laughing at me. I went back to the creature that attacked me and I realised that it was a kite that those aliens were flying and playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment