Wednesday 21 August 2013

Week 3~4 Homework!!!

For my homework, I created?? the bootcamp for my friend. I did this withe my sister, because she begged.

My sister and I did skipping rope, running, tumbling, stretching, star jumps, jumping.

I made a table that shows before and after of each exercise.


Name of ExerciseBeforeAfter
Skipping Rope102bpm118bpm
Running107bpm144bpm
Tumbling110bpm120bpm
Name of Exercise Before After
Stretching 100bpm 132bpm
Star Jumps 104bpm 127bpm
Jumping 111bpm 134bpm

If I was creating a bootcamp for 30 minute, I would do skipping rope for five minutes,  running for five minutes, tumbling for five minutes, stretching, star jumps and jumping for five minutes each.

I was going to get a video from my phone, but I couldn't because the computer didn't had a application to play it so I will post the video as soon as I get sorted.

P.S The colour of the table is bit weird because something's wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment