Wednesday 7 August 2013

Homework For This and Last Week!

For this and last week's homework, I helped my mum doing the laundries, vacuum, tied my sister's hair, helped my sister and brother to do their homework and the last and funniest thing that I helped was listening to the voice message and searching for the name of my brother's friend. If you don't know what I am talking about, I will kindly explain the situation to you. Right, my brother had his sixth birthday on Tuesday. He is doing his birthday party on Sunday. So our parents are getting all the R.S.V.P for his birthday party. Our family can't get the call because usually, we are not in the house much, so the people that wants to come to my brother's birthday has to leave a voice message. This morning, there was a message left on the phone. But the person who left the message didn't say clearly that who's coming. So we all had to search for the name of the person who is coming. Finally I heard the name and I helped our parents for doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment