Thursday 7 August 2014

TGC open night

Yesterday on Thursday the 7th, my mum, brother and I went to the TGC open night. We walked all the way to the big gym, and we sat there. There was lots of chairs around. I saw my friend who is currently year 12 at TGC, and she was in charge of us. After all those teacher's speech, we followed the four girls (involving my friend) to the literacy block. We looked at all the books that we do in year 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. Then we looked at the classrooms then left. I don't remember all the things that we did next so I'm just going to say what we did. We went to computer room and they said that they do things with google sketchup and we were able to go around and



computer, bbq, science, language, music, food tech, textile tech, materials, gym, social study

No comments:

Post a Comment