Tuesday 17 June 2014

Describing the scene


Woke up in the morning and pulled myself up. I unzipped the tent and flicked the tent. I can see my stick that I left on the snow. In the background, There is a substantial icy mountain that I am going to climb. I just sat there for a long time listening to sound of the nature. The sky is deep and clean like a sea, because of that snow, wind and cold, it looks like that the mountain is blowing its breath to me.
I felt cold, so I got some more clothes on for myself. I felt like I'm sitting in the concert hall with the birds are singing for me. The concert only for me. I could smell the woods burning from the valleys way down there. As I drink lots and lots of fresh air, I can fee my mind going fresh. High up the mountain, you always get your ear blocking. I swallowed my saliva and got myself up and kept going on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment