Thursday 6 February 2014

Attitude personality test

Today our class did the attitude personality test at attitide.org.nz because last year one guy came to our school and talked to us about the attitude and he was from the attitude company(?). There is four types of personality which is Lion, Golden Retriever, Otter and Beaver. I know Golden Retriever is soft and kind and I know that Otter is quite a noisy one and I know that the Beaver is a smart one but I don't know about the Lion. I think the Lion is the bossy one that wants to do all the things by itself.

1. What type/s of animal were you?
I was a 39% Beaver, 30% Golden Retriever, 21% Lion and 9% of an Otter. 

2. Do you agree with this result? Say why/why not.
Yes I agree with this result because I thought I would definitely be Golden Retriever or a Beaver.

3. What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness of your animal type? 
3 strengths for my animal is that Beaver tries their best, neat and smart. 1 weakness for my animal is that they don't have the sense of humour.

4. Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend. 
Dad: Lion
Mum: Beaver
Sister: Otter
Brother: Otter
My friend Jordan: Golden Retriever

5. Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not.
Yes because people get to know they're personalities.

I have done including my link to this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment