Sunday 13 October 2013

Holiday Recount

One monday I went to Digischool where I made a movies withe some other people.

On Monday, I woke up and got ready for the new day,  I was meant to go  digischool so I got changed and tied my hair. My dad and I got into the car. He drove to the city and luckily the bridge was not in a traffic jam because we were late for the digischool.

My dad dropped me off and he went back to his work. There were some people came to digischool to learn how to use some programs. I did the filming and it was quite fun. I moved a video to my laptop and edited it. The teacher taught me sequencing and how to use 'I can animate.'

After that, I walked to my dad's work because it wasn't that far from digischool. I listened to music and walked and I heard people saying 'bye' or 'see you.' I was feeling lonely because I was the only person walking on the path and it was silent so I even felt scary.

I liked it because it was a new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment